All of Tony’s employees are like family. Let’s face it, we spend more time at work then we do at home, so it’s only natural. But, there is one employee that Tony has known since he was a toddler, and that employee is Andre Brink.
Tony and Andre’s parents have been friends for many years, and Tony has enjoyed watching Andre grow up. When we needed help in our tool department, he was the perfect choice. The advantage for Tony is that he knows Andre’s character, and knows the values that he has been taught from an early age. Andre is easy to like and his easy-going demeanor is perfect for his role at Retrofit because his role changes daily. He also never complains. He will always do what is asked of him and more. His eagerness to learn and his “what can I do next” attitude, makes Tony proud of Andre and he is happy to have him on his team.
1. Before working at Retrofit, what was your most interesting job?
This is my first job.
2. If Hollywood made a movie of your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
3. What is your favorite sport?
4. What do you do in your spare time?
Anything to do with cars.
5. What is something you would like to learn to do?
Fly a Helicopter.
6. Do you have a personal mantra or motto?
If you got speed, then Godspeed.
Retrofit Family Since 2015
RETURN TO NEWSROOM