Bill and Tony's fathers had been friends for years and at various times, Bill had worked for Tony's father. Tony was pleased when Bill decided to come work for him in 2004. Although Bill started in the field as a rookie, his mechanical abilities quickly made him a pro! With several challenges in the parts department, Bill was asked to take over the position because Tony needed someone who had field experience to understand the importance of the department. Bill was also instrumental in setting up our brand new parts department. Tony has said that there is only a handful of people in his life that he is certain would be there for him 100% of the time, personally and professionally, and Bill is one of them! He is extremely valuable to Retrofit. His hardwork, dedication, and loyalty have been a key part of Retrofit's success!
1. What are 3 words you would use to describe Retrofit?
Interesting, Challenging, Adventure.
2. If Hollywood made a movie of your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
3. Who is one of your heroes?
4. What was your favorite toy growing up?
5. Do you have a personal mantra or motto?
Life is like a box of chocolates.
Retrofit Family Since 2004
RETURN TO NEWSROOM