It is rather easy for Tony to talk about all the positives of an employee like Cory because he has never heard anything negative about him, which is pretty rare in this day and age! Cory is selfless, humble, hardworking, and a man of integrity. He is that guy that does what he says he’s going to do. The kind of work that our electrical department is engaged in is very difficult, both physically and mentally, and there are many things that can and will go wrong. Too many guys let their pride get in the way, but not Cory. If he can’t figure something out, he doesn’t fake it; he gets help and takes care of it!
Tony is extremely proud to have Cory on his team! He is clearly one of the keys to our success. There is no limit to what Cory will accomplish over the next few years as he continues to learn and grow with Retrofit!
1. What are 3 words you would use to describe Retrofit?
Challenging, non-repetitive, family-oriented.
2. What celebrity do people think you look like?
3. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Funny car driver.
4. What is something you would like to learn how to do?
Build high performance engines.
5. If you could vacation anywhere on the planet, where would you go?
Retrofit Family Since 2010
RETURN TO NEWSROOM