Shortly after Tony started dating his wife Kelly, he was introduced to Joe. Joe considers Kelly to be his “bonus” mom and he screened Tony pretty thoroughly to make sure that he was worthy of dating her. Not only did Tony impress Joe, but Joe impressed Tony as well.
When Joe’s plumbing work started to slow down, Tony offered him a job with Retrofit. It didn’t take Joe very long to adapt his plumbing skills to the type of work that Retrofit does. Joe’s integrity and work ethic on the job are outstanding. It’s refreshing to see someone from the “next” generation with “old school” principles. When Retrofit found itself without a shop foreman, it was an easy decision to promote Joe to the position. It’s probably one of the toughest jobs at Retrofit because of all it’s moving parts and Joe has exceeded Tony’s expectations in the role. Joe is definitely a key player and Tony is proud to have him on his team, personally and professionally!
1. What have you gained from working at Retrofit?
Responsibility. My outlook on work is different now.
2. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Happy, successful, and have a family.
3. What keeps you motivated?
My wife and my son.
4. If you could meet anyone who would it be?
Kobe Bryant, duh.
5. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
The Rock- Dwayne Johnson.
6. What was your favorite toy growing up?
Retrofit Family Since 2010
RETURN TO NEWSROOM