Every now and then we hire a guy that exceeds our expectations; and Mark is one of those guys. It’s his “can-do” attitude and take no prisoners approach that has led to his success. Tony never hears words from him like “I can’t do that, I’ve never done this, or I need special training”. What he does hear him say is “I can do this, just tell me what’s needed and what to watch out for, and I got this”. We work on so many different types of projects that it’s essential that the guys take their knowledge and adapt it to the task at hand, and Mark gets this. Mark also doesn’t need to be told the same thing over and over again; he retains it, which is a rare quality these days.
To sum it up, we will use the war analogy: Mark is the guy that Tony wants on his flank. Tony knows that he can count on Mark to not only do his part, but that he won’t get scared and run when problems come up. What we do is hard and not many guys have what it takes to be successful, but Mark does.
Retrofit Family Since 2013
1. What do you like most about your job?
That I am counted on.
2. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
3. What is something on your bucket list?
4. Who is one of your heroes?
5. What is something unusual that has happened to you?
I saved a woman from dying in a car crash by pulling her out.
6. What was your favorite toy growing up?
RETURN TO NEWSROOM