There are many likable qualities about Scott, but when you ask Tony, there are two that immediately come to mind. The first is his Integrity. It doesn’t matter what Scott is talking about or what he is working on, when he is done, you can absolutely count on the fact that what he said or did is accurate. The second is his dependability. If Scott said he is going to be somewhere or do something, you can cross it off your list because you know that he will be there or that it will be done.
Scott is always even tempered, doesn’t get flustered and is slow to anger. He is an employee that Tony always looks forward to talking to because they share a lot of the same interests. Scott is not only passionate about what he does, but is also a true professional and we are very proud to have him on our team.
1. Before working at Retrofit, what was the most unusual
or interesting job you had?
Worked at Warner Bros lot blowing cool air on the sets.
2. If Hollywood made a movie of your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
3. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Jet engine mechanic.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Big Bang Theory.
5. If you could vacation anywhere on the planet, where
would you go?
Lead Service Technician
Retrofit Family Since 2006
RETURN TO NEWSROOM