Retrofit Family Since 2010
1. What do you find most challenging about working for Retrofit?
Everything is a challenge. That’s what makes it fun.
2. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
3. Who is one of your heroes?
My in-laws. They took me in and turned me around.
4. If you could vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Tampa, Florida to see the Buccaneers play football.
5. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
6. What was your favorite toy growing up?
No matter how good of a job we do on our installs, if the painting and pick up work at the completion of a job is not done well, the job will not be great. Tim Nelson is the guy that gets this done! It’s not a glorious job, but it’s every bit as important as any other aspect of what we do; and in some ways more important, because it’s what the customer sees! Tim isn’t just the painter, he’s the guy that you can count on to do whatever needs to be done. Tim meets with inspectors, shows them what we’ve done, and assures them that we followed every rule and adhered to every code. Tim’s calm demeanor and easy going personality has been crucial to getting several projects signed off.
Tim is one of the key guys that Tony considers to be at the foundation of what our company is built on. He is a solid guy and is in it for the long haul. He is a perfect example of the type of person that Tony is proud to have on his team and the kind of guy that will take this company into the future!
RETURN TO NEWSROOM